This web site (the “Site”) is created, owned, operated and maintained by or for Dialogue Recruiting Americas Corporation (“DIALOGUE RECRUITING”).
Legal Notice – Terms and Conditions V.2.0 – August 2017
Limitation of Use
- All materials on the Site are protected by U.S. copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing any of the materials is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from Dialogue Recruiting.
- DIALOGUE RECRUITING may change and / or alter the contents of the Site, or may suspend or discontinue the Services provided through the Site at any time without any prior notice. NEITHER DIALOGUE RECRUITING NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE CONTENTS OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
- When copying or quoting the Site, please contact the administrator of the Site for permission in advance. DIALOGUE RECRUITING reserves the right at its sole and exclusive discretion to refuse your request to copy or quote from this Site.
Proposal and Offers
- DIALOGUE RECRUITING does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to DIALOGUE RECRUITING will be deemed NOT to be confidential. DIALOGUE RECRUITING shall not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
- By sending DIALOGUE RECRUITING any information or material, you grant DIALOGUE RECRUITING an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute that information or material, and you also agree that DIALOGUE RECRUITING is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send DIALOGUE RECRUITING for any purpose. Therefore, DIALOGUE RECRUITING shall not be responsible for any loss, expense or damage including, but not limited to, payment of compensation, in connection with the DIALOGUE RECRUITING’s adoption of the information or material identical or similar to the information or material that you send DIALOGUE RECRUITING
Software License Agreement
All software that is made available on the Site is the copyrighted work of the respective owner(s) and is protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world. Use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and end-user thereof, copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world.
Any software which you download from the Site is governed in accordance with (i) the license terms accompanying the respective EULA or file or (ii) if no license terms accompany the file, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product licensed by you which you are updating.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Web Site are the property of Dialogue Recruiting Corporation or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks for any purposes without the prior written consent of Dialogue Recruiting or such third party that may own the Mark which consent may be granted or denied in such owner’s sole discretion. Please see the complete list of Dialogue Recruiting Trademarks.
The trademark “DIALOGUE RECRUITING” and any DIALOGUE RECRUITING product names used, quoted and/or referenced within the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of DIALOGUE RECRUITING Co., Ltd. Other company names and product names used, quoted and/or referenced in the Site may be protected as their respective trade name, trademarks or registered trademarks.
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
This Site provides links to Web Sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You expressly agree that Dialogue Recruiting Corporation is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them.
YOU AGREE THAT DIALOGUE RECRUITING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVICE, STATEMENTS AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT.
If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. YOU AGREE THAT DIALOGUE RECRUITING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) THE QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; and (b) FULFILLING ANY OF THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER, INCLUDING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PURCHASED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT DIALOGUE RECRUITING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT THAT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY.
DIALOGUE RECRUITING uses reasonably available technology and reasonable security procedures to maintain the security of the Site; however, you acknowledge that no provider can absolutely prevent interception of data or guaranty security of information maintained on computers and on the Internet
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, or by means commonly known as overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, or crashing; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) changing any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. DIALOGUE RECRUITING will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You further agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from DIALOGUE RECRUITING on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Explorer).
Disclaimers and Warranties
Although Dialogue Recruiting has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, Dialogue Recruiting assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Dialogue Recruiting may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-Dialogue Recruiting products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. DIALOGUE RECRUITING AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND/OR SAFETY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE DIALOGUE RECRUITING WEB SITE, OR AS TO ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREON, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. DIALOGUE RECRUITING AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY DIALOGUE RECRUITING PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF DIALOGUE RECRUITING OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Disclosure: Forward-Looking Statements
Some of the information on this Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may materially differ. We refer you to Dialogue Recruiting Web site (www.dialoguerecruiting.com) for further information.
DIALOGUE RECRUITING CONTROLS THIS SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. DIALOGUE RECRUITING MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS, AND ACCESS TO THEM FROM TERRITORIES WHERE THEIR CONTENT IS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED.
Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any materials from this Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to any materials or Services shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New Jersey.